Check this space for upcoming events relevant to the topics of the course. Know of something you’d like to add? Write a post and use the “events” category and it will show up here.
- Inkcap Collective event of interest – April 5by Katina Rogers (she/her)—Katina I run a monthly-ish discussion group that focuses on possible futures in higher education. We tend to engage with many of the same themes that are the focal point of our class. Join us this Wednesday, April 5 from 3-4pm EDT for a discussion on activist and coalitional leadership. This session will be led… Read more: Inkcap Collective event of interest – April 5
- Call for submissions to An Encyclopedia of Radical Helpingby Jen Hoyer (she/her)Hi all! I thought some folks here might be interested in this call for submissions: https://thickpress.medium.com/an-encylopedia-of-radical-helping-call-for-writing-and-or-images-3c4578833390 Note that the initial submission deadline was in January, but that has now moved to April. This entry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
- Sharing Grant Opp: Equity and Social Justice Grantby Brieanna Scolaro (They)Shared by: Brie Scolaro, LMSW i got this from my program and wanted to share in case it helps anyone out! —- Grants in the amount of $500 will be awarded to PhD or master’s students at the Graduate Center to support interdisciplinary research related to equity, health, and learning for CUNY students. In particular,… Read more: Sharing Grant Opp: Equity and Social Justice Grant
- [EVENT] DH Professional Development event, March 1by Katina Rogers (she/her)Join us Wednesday, March 1 from 2-3pm EST for the second discussion in the ACH Mentorship and Professional Development series, “Making DH Work for Us: Labor, Care, and Careers.” For this special session, Eduard Arriaga and Katina Rogers will be joined by co-facilitators Hannah Alpert-Abrams and Sylvia Fernández Quintanilla. Register Here! For more details, see… Read more: [EVENT] DH Professional Development event, March 1
- Grant Opportunity (MA/PhD students, due March 15)by Katina Rogers (she/her)The Futures Initiative is pleased to offer three separate grant competitions. Projects will be evaluated on the quality and significance of their research, creativity, public value, potential usefulness, relevance, and contribution to equity and social justice. For the Notari and Lennihan grants, preference will be given to late-stage candidates of their PhD programs who are… Read more: Grant Opportunity (MA/PhD students, due March 15)
This entry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.